The workshop focuses on new technology and science in 2019 which is applied into field of disaster management. Some of new technology is informed in the workshop includes:
- Beach nourishment, erosion prevention and beach rehabilitation technology and potential application for nothern beach of Cua Dai, Hoi An
- The development and piloting of flashflood early warning system on basins of Lao Cai and Yen Bai provinces
- Introduction of the technology to provide early warning against debris flood in Ban Khoang (Sapa, Lao Cai)
- Science and technology application in dyke management and introduction emulation movement "A model dyke construction"
- Application of techonologies on communication, propaganda and community awareness raising
- Technology innovation to deal with erosion issue in Mekong river delta
The speech of Mr. Tran Quang Hoai, Director General of VNDMA
VNDMA invited the professional experts in the field to the workshop in order to review and comment to new technology and finding outcomes to the challenges of disater prevention and control.
Science, Techonology and International Cooperation Department